วันจันทร์ที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2556

My Profile






                   What is a Profile? 

        1. [n.] รูปหน้าด้านข้าง = side view
    2. [n.] รูปโครงร่าง = outline
    3. [n.] ประวัติโดยย่อ ข้อมูลโดยรวม   
                =   biography

                           


A profile is a type of feature story 
and usually focuses on a person. 
Profile is a somewhat specific term
 for a story about a person and, 
usually focuses on what's important 
or interesting about that person now. 

Profile คือรูปแบบของเรื่องราว  
สาระ  ข้อมูล  
และมักจะเจาะจงถึงคนคนหนึ่ง  
อย่างไรก็ตาม profile มักหมายถึง
เรื่องราวที่กล่าวถึงสิ่งสำคัญๆ หรือ
สิ่งที่คนคนหนึ่งให้ความสนใจ


                                From , former About.com Guide



New Words


            1. feature  (n.)   

ลักษณะ หน้าตา รูปหน้า,  รูปพรรณสัณฐาน, เค้าโครงหน้า[n.] สารคดีพิเศษ บทความพิเศษ
 [syn.] article,column,editorial,letters to the editor
            2. focus (v.) 
 จุดสนใจ จุดศูนย์รวม, จุดสำคัญ, จุดหลัก, หัวใจ 
[syn.] centre,heart,hub
              3. specific (a.) 
  [n. adj.] เจาะจง, โดยเฉพาะ, แน่นอน, เป็นลักษณะเฉพาะ  
 [syn.] special

            4. important (a.) 
 [adj.] สำคัญ [syn.] considerable,significant
            5. interesting (a.) 
 [adj.] น่าสนใจ น่าดึงดูดใจ 
[syn.] appealing,attractive,intriguing





My name is………………………………….…
          I study in M. 1/….. number…… 
My  nickname is ……….
         My birthday is  the  sixth  of July, 
nineteen ..........................
         I live in …………..Amphur Muang,  Khon Kaen.
                  My telephone  number is  043 – 224-265  
          I am ….. kilograms  and …….. c.m. centimetre
          There are ………. people  in my family.
          I like to eat………and…………
          I like ………… (Ken and Nadet) 
I like Body Slam and Singular.
          I like  black color  and  cats.     
 I like  to be  a chef.

My motto is
เพราะเริ่มต้นแตกต่าง  ผลจึงแตกต่าง




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น