วันจันทร์ที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

My Profile








My name is ………………………………………….…
          I study in M. 1/….. number…… My  nickname is ……….
         My birthday is  the  sixth  of July, nineteen  ninety - eight.
         I live in Ban…………..Amphur Muang,  Khon Kaen.
          My telephone  number is  043 – 224-265  
          I am ……... kilograms  and ……... c.m. centimetre
          There are ………. people  in my family.
          I like to eat………and…………
          I like ………… (Ken and Nadet) I like Body Slam and Singular.
          I like  black color  and  cats.      I like  to be  a chef.

My motto is
เพราะเริ่มต้นแตกต่าง  ผลจึงแตกต่าง.
 
                            My  Profile       
                                            


          Name : ………………………………………………………………….
          ชื่อ  .........................................................................
                ( I’m in  M. 1/....... )        Number ..................
          Nickname : ……………………………….
          Birthday : ………../………………………/…………………..
          Address : ……………………………………………………….
          ………………………………………………….………………...
          ………………………………………………………………..….
          Tel. ……………………  e-mail :……….………………….
          Weight : ……………………Kg.   Height : …………..cm.
          Family : …………………persons (………………)
          Sister ……………………   Brother …………………………..
          Food : …………………………………..…………………………
          Fruit : ……………………………………………………………..
          Film : ……………………………………………………………..
          Actor/singer : …………………………………………………..
          Color : ……………………………Pet : ………………………..
         Motto : …………………………………………………………….
         Ambition : ………………………………………………………..

                             ………………@@@@.....………..



1 ความคิดเห็น: